Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Quick Update

Update of the month(s).

1. I moved in new house. Staying over 2 months now. So far so good, just a bit too quiet. Still adjusting now..

2. CNY is over. I am still hanging on the mood. Perhaps I dont feel any CNY during CNY. My CNY is literally just an excuse for me to gamb, gamble, and gambling..

3. WL and CS the very long couple finally tide the knot. Congrats and good luck to CS. It seems she is gonna be the next famous mother with a lot of kids..

4. My beloved Japan got in huge trouble. Earth must be hating this country very much. Poor me, i have to re-plan my trip and was badly influenced to hokkaido instead of Shizuoka.. Somehow, you cant force a cow to drink water if it refused to... hehe.

6. Going to run some home improvement soon. Raining problem, always wet the front entrance and causes huge troubles. My show rack gonna rot soon if I dont install the awning. But where is the money??

7. Going to stay static at PJ. Hopefully it's a good thing.. BUT i really wonder what have I got myself into.. sigh.

More to come, when the next BGT comes. haha..

No comments: