Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Finally, the dreams that I have long awaited for has finally been materialized. It was almost perfect, just as what I have pictured it. Despite of the mandatory planning on the accommodation and travel spot, I did experience the trip that I always wanted – backpack ranger.

I was perished to Japan for 12 days, mainly to the north (which in my impression now it is still the most beautiful places on earth). Practically I didn’t comb my hair for the entire trip. Not to mentioned I didn’t take bath a couple of times due to the overnight train and bus which didn’t provide the facility to wash up. Somehow, I freaking enjoy the feeling of being perished and life like this. At least, it’s freedom, away from necessary or unnecessary troubles, to a place where no one knows me, do whatever I like without second thought, just like living in the dream..

Of course, I don’t think this dream can be realized without complimenting Japan. It could be totally different story if this happen in another country. Having said that, yes I will definitely make this a routine trip back to Japan. haha..

No comments: