Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Quality of service

Continue my story about the broadband issue. I logged the call to the helpdesk. As the experience from ‘hell’desk support, I truly understand how to be a cranky caller. (Hehee, revenge time ma…)

However this lady from this lousy telco company really make my 2 thumbs up to her. Not sure if she is young and naïve to cunning customer like me, or she is really that responsible. She even called the support curing after office hour and gets my problem solved in the next day. Incredibly impressed and therefore I wrote her a compliment letter just to recognize her effort.

Again, as from 'hell'desk background, I truly understand how important a few words toward an agent’s satisfaction and confidence. So peoples, please start writing today. Don’t be stingy with your few words!

No comments: