Sunday, March 18, 2007

Debbie is married!

I still remembered she was the first that I met when I having my first tutorial class in TARC. The time is around 7am and the sky is yet to turn bright. She was hiding under the stair case staring at me like I gonna do something to her… (Please la, go see mirror before you come out with any thoughts…)

Basically that is how we met for the first time, and today almost 9 years later she got married a friend of my friend from the same college. I can tell from her infinite happy smile hanging at her face showing how happy she was…

Well here I wish she will live happy ever after with a family of 10. hahaa…

2 comments:

chooi peng said...

i m sure she will kill you after she read the first paragraph.

kokwah said...

Its very true, imagine i was there looking at her pale and scary face in the morning when the sky still dawn.

Thoughts i met with dirty thing!! hahaa..