Sunday, March 11, 2007

Family trip to Malacca

Lately I have quite a lot of this kinda short trip with relatives. We made our decision on Saturday morning then immediately began our journey by afternoon. Incredibly efficient isn’t it?

We had a good time cause reached Malacca about evening, play water in the pools with my cousin’s kids then went to Satay celup at night (we made a few rounds then only managed to found the restaurant). Not really impressed by the taste but still took a lots. Cause was famished to dead since evening. Hahaa…

Back to the hotel we played Rammi, slept on the floor for the night and begin our journey back to KL again… there go my precious weekend spending some so called quality time with families.

1 comment:

kokwah said...

I still miss the satey celup.. What a great memory shared with my family.
http://wongkokwah.blogspot.com/2007/09/high-fives.html