Thursday, January 1, 2009

2008 Year End Trip

I think most family has this event, whereby they will travel with the kids during holiday season. Same goes with my family, each year my sis and mom and nephews will travel to some place, oversea if affordable.

This year, we went to SG again. Originally mom and I thought of going Macao but sis suggested SG as she wants to bring the kids along and settle some banking there. So there we were, 3 days 2 nights in Metropolitan Y hotel, a subsidiary but better service hotel for YMCA.

We went to the Science Center the first day. Quite a pleasant trip but unfortunately my youngest nephew fell ill - high fever during at night. For the rest of the days, we didnt really go anywhere but the most rewarding is my nephews got their PSP as Christmas and Birthday gift!

No comments: