Thursday, January 1, 2009

Outbreak again

The pimple problem started back in 2 to 3 years when I was with that stressful job and the pimple bloomed just like mushroom on my face. I thought it will be away, which it happened once after i change my job, then it came back again when i hopped to a new job...

I thought it will be away forever, who knows it came back again and again. So sick of it. The recent outbreak is quite bad, it even extends to my neck. I am indeed aware of the criticality, thus i went for different Chinese Med. So far it hasnt show great improvement but I believe it will soon heal nicely.

For the time being, all i need to do is to stop the food that causes heat, ie. spicy, sour and fried. Most importantly, gotta stop staying late over night. But how could it be? My life will be devastated if I follow the abovementioned. Pathetic isnt it? haha... I think the pimple has found the right place to stay...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Submit your Blog to our Newest PR 3 Web Directory for Bloggers. Visit KeywordDir.info

kokwah said...

thanks all for dropping by... didnt logon for some time but thanks. keep 'em coming. do exchange some links.

Anonymous said...

Happy Wednesday! Bloghoppin' here... Hey, I have an interesting tutorial for you that I have written myself. It is about adding Adsense on your Single Post in XML template. I hope you'll like it! God Bless you!

Debbie Y said...

hey, had been long time didn't contact u. How's life??