Friday, December 18, 2009

What Have I done?

Many things happened lately but not busy enough to tide me from blogging, just that i rather spend some time doing other things instead of this, FB, email and web surfing. Somehow, the so call other things also don't really better than all the activities mentioned above.

Just briefly glide through the missing agenda for past few months. I had..

1. Sold my 400D.
2. My iPhone kena god damn Rick Ashley virus and made me spent days to fix it.
3. Took Japanese L3 exam, which i think i gonna failed.
4. Bought a mystify house in a very unexplainable way.
5. DL many new movies after discovered verycd emule. but didnt watch much...
6. Sing one round of K and met some old friends.
7. Bought GF1.
8. Changing role, busy entertaining those daosi and moving office soon.
9. Busying with housing loan and lawyer and understanding MRTA/MLTA.
10. Snow Leopard upgrade project failed and switched to Windows 7's arm now.

Etc, more, continue if my brain still functioning...

1 comment:

Yoke Fun said...

Congrats to become a house owner now.