Sunday, May 22, 2011

HK Disneyland

It was rather a last minute decision. My cousins been talking about bringing their kids to vacation since years ago but was unable to make time for it. Mainly it's due to the different schedule for the kids and also parent. Due to the succeed of school transfer, this fading resumed within a snap. Of course ever since we moved nearer, we are naturally in the invite list. And there we go, a group of 12 with 6 adults and 6 kids.

Although my memory to HK geographically is rather blur or to the extend of lost, I was still the unofficial tour guide due to I have travel there the most amongst the group. And also, because i have friends there - what a reason.. After all, it was a nice trip travelling with family but my impression to both HK disneyland and HK in generally had totally dropped. Mainly because of the cina mari, secondly, I just dont feel fantasy in disney at all. I think money and materialistic had washed away my innocence.

No comments: