Tuesday, December 5, 2006

Lady boss


Quitting this job is a relief for me. I hate looking my boss’s face especially when she speaks with her piggy and doggy group of sluts. So fake yet thought nobody knows how disgusting they are.

Nevertheless she is very efficient and highly capable, but for more than half of the year consistently insulted by her, I am totally devastated by her perfectionist type of management style.

She is the only married lady that I know who is never needed to go home on time to do house work and cook! The best is she got 2 kids to take care. Some time I also wonder how her husband feels. Isn’t he lonely and what is the point for marrying such workaholic wife?

Somehow I know. Cause each time they have a fight, I wont be have good time for the rest of the week because she will show her ‘wok’ face and double her insults on me…

Don’t push me cause I am closed to the edge! I think this is the reason why I leave the job. She even dares to ask me why I wanna quit, stupid isn’t it? I know she just want me to come out a reason instead of herself making the story to cover her ass. But peoples are not blind; I will wait and see how long she can play as good employee in the company. Hehee…

No comments: