Friday, December 1, 2006

Forwarded email

This morning I received this forwarded email about the horoscope characteristic. Take a look for first paragraph.

"This is HOROSCOPE for you Once you have opened this e-mail, there's no turning back. Below are true descriptions of zodiac signs, with traits from a book written 35 years ago by an astrologic predictor. Read your sign, then forward it on, with your zodiac sign and label on the subject line, This is real deal, try ignoring it, and the first thing you'll notice is having a horrible day starting tomorrow morning - and it only gets worse from there."

I am not sure about how you feel. But my first impression is why my friend sent this piece of junk to spoilt my morning mood? Is she trying to curse me or just wanna ‘survive’ from this email curse? If she were to, then is that worth for her to sent this chain email cursing all her friends while only she is surviving? Clearly this is a very selfish act and it makes me start skeptical about our friendship.

The best part of this curse is the author also added a timeframe for every horoscope sign, and it was ended with something like this “4 years of bad luck if you do not forward.” Hahaa, I am damn speechless on that…

For me the author who wrote this chain email is stupid enough, but the person who read and forwarded it is rather idiot. Maybe you do agreed with the author but I just don’t see the logic within.

No comments: