Thursday, December 14, 2006

New year new resolution

Touching 2007 everyone is talking about bonuses and holidays. Whereas I gotta sit home hunting job and checking on the Jobstreets everyday to monitoring my application status.

Saving is dropping but I am still hoping to get a trip. Reason being is because a friend of mine just came back from Japan again. Yes, again! She just went there few months ago for Sakura but this time for red leave. Very rich 'biatche' and always only makes me extremely jealous.

I must not look down by her. My New Year resolution is to travel as much new places as possible. Despite of business trip or personal trip, must make it!

1 comment:

chooi peng said...

i never look down at you, my dear... So, please bring me along when u hav any business trip in future... LOL