Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Am I still alive?

There was one night when I traveling back to home from work. Before reaching my mom called up and asking am I home yet. In fact I am still on my way, just another turn will reach the front gate. From the conversation I sense that she is freaking out when heard that I wasn’t home at all. I felt creepy too cause I felt like I not welcome home at all…

When I reached home then only my mom is telling that when she talking to my sister, I was interrupted them outside the room asking for something. However when they sneak out and answer but nobody was there, and they confirmed that was my voice!

I feel shivering too when heard of that, and they even double verify if I am still alive by checking my chin, head and legs. Hahaa… Somehow I don’t feel offended, as I really can’t remember what I was doing when they heard some ‘strange’ voice. Perhaps I met with an accident and died in the car crash? Or just another instance of me coincidentally appear in this plane…

No comments: