Tuesday, February 6, 2007

First day at work again


As usual I reached office quite early each time I got a new job. Simple, just wanna project my first impression to the new company/boss for my fake professional image. Haha… However I was told that the manager there will not be punctual but to mitigate that risk, I was still there a bit early incase what my friend told me is incorrect.

As expected, the security told me that my manager hasn’t reached the office and hence took me to the waiting room where I had my interviewed. Feeling a bit awkward but then I met these 2 ladies who are the new joiners also. Surprising 1 of them from the same ex-company but we didn’t recognized each other until the simple intro of ourselves. Within few minutes, they were taken away by their focal point and there go left me alone waited almost 40 minutes for my turn.

Spending the whole morning for the intro session, I felt like a celebrities because too many names with uncountable handshakes. In the afternoon I was asked by my senior to meet up with another team member. Not bad but also not too good cause from what they told me I saw quite a workload…

Well this time my sixth sense is quite damn right, coz just after the short meet up then I was brought to my first project meeting with 2 British uncles. I was damn blur in the meeting and the best I can do is just kept quiet. But surprisingly again I adjusted quite comfortable with this kinda project meeting, perhaps I just went through too many worse one. That’s why… hahaa…

Basically this is my first day, quite interesting. What more can I ask right?

No comments: