Monday, November 13, 2006

About myself…

Everyone have they own story to tell, I am just another ordinary person sharing the same story that you might already heard of. Nothing is special about my life and apparently I seem to following the footsteps where the mid age groups have already went through.

Coming from a normal and plain family, I don’t have the luxury to sits home and enjoy the loaded inheritance. Therefore working is the only options to make my own living. Without having the high qualification, working in the current society also makes me tougher as anytime might loose the job to those youngster which occupying the market soon.


Once upon a time was thinking to setup own business but somehow the fire was never flare. Can’t really blame anyone or anything cause the factor still remains myself dare not challenge the risks. The only thing I can do now is to maintain my job, stay low profile in the company and hope one day save enough money to visit the places and peoples that I always dying for.


What an ordinary life isn’t it? Well that’s mine…

1 comment:

kokwah said...

~ Basically these entire blog also talking about myself… =_=”
http://wongkokwah.blogspot.com/2007/09/high-fives.html