Thursday, November 16, 2006

ESCAPE trip to Shanghai - Part I

Back to the memory of October, I went to Shanghai Chine for the 10 days ESCAPE. Its the matter of fact that this trip is not only about the leisure but also escape from the stress given by work.

Thankfully the ex-colleague for staying there 1 month business trip, I managed to tap in and utilized his benefits of service aprtment, which save my journey fees tremendously. Take a look on my itenery...

Day 1 : Arrival - Beijing road - Famous street with all types of typical Shanghai chic, but I got the advantages to check out others because of the Independence Golden Week of China... the only thing i can say is China are hell lot of peoples!!

Day 2 : After the culture shock from these people waves, my friend took me to Yu Yuen. A park in the city.... Well, nothing much to say on this cause just a park in the city, with lotsa historical inheritance. This only remind me failed my history all years long during my school time....

Day 3 : Dont have much memory at this day. Must be something not interesting, but I am sure I still within the town... Not sure what I have done... Damn, waste of money.

continue again next time la, a bit exhausted for trying to remember the travel log...

No comments: