Thursday, April 19, 2007

7 years of relations

Remembered I wrote about the 7 years not long ago? Well today I found out one of my best friend just broke up with his girlfriends and the exact date is 7 years also. What is going on? I still remembered when the first time he told me that they were in the ‘cool down’ period is about a year ago. But that time he took my advice and managed to save the relation.

This time is the second time, I don’t think it is ok for me to give the same advice since both of them seems very determined. However I still hope that they can get back together (as I know no third party intruder…) they fought due to some minor issues.

Maybe I never experience that, but I still don’t understand why a relation is so fragile and can be broke off just for tiny argument. Isn’t that not worth a penny? For me if either party is mature enough then for sure the relation can stay on. Of course, it is just my positive thoughts; otherwise this world won’t have many sad love songs…

Here I dedicate the song I think best for healing up to this friend of mine: Walk away by Juwita Suvito. Hope he will move on and don’t let me worry about him again...

Walk Away Lyrics
Baby tell me something
Can you feel the silence echo down from my heart
Our vows’ been broken
Like love letters on the floor torn apart
I’ve been on journey
Flew through a storm and landed back at the start

I wonder why
I wonder why
Did you throw it away

Chorus:Walk away
Just walk away
Don’t let love stand in your way
I won’t cry
I will not die
I won’t let you bleed me dry
You should know by now
I will breathe again

You are not a stranger
But a sacred part of me I can’t understand
The pain is getting better
Every time I learn my lines in this greater plan
I just wanna thank you
Now I know a rose can blossom in desert sand

I wonder why
I wonder why
Did you throw it away

Bridge:
I don’t wanna cry no more
I don’t wanna run no more
I don’t wanna hurt no more
I just wanna breathe again

No comments: