Thursday, April 26, 2007

Going Holiday?

I like to travel. From my posts you may know I am the kind of person who likes to go around the worlds by backpacking. Well I would say I am crazy about it until the extend of wander the whole worlds.

But there is only one major obstacle -> how can I do it? For a person that is not really wealthy like me, I would say to overcome the balance between travel and money is to locate an affordable travel package, yet still have the opportunity to travel as much places as possible. That is why I love backpacking. If I got friends going for business trip, that will be even better as I can tap in and enjoy the free stay.

Well there wasn’t always such good deal and therefore what I did most of the time is to check out what the internet can offer. Back in few years ago there was one very successful (and it is still operating very well here) low fare flight services locally. But somehow for me it is still incomparable with market’s tourist center as the package provided is either very limited or a bit pricey. Therefore most of the time I will choose to take the flight instead of subscribe together with the package as it is more worth for myself.

However thanks to Hotel Reservations, I found out that there is really an online service that provides both the variety and affordable packages. (Because they have the promotion of up to 70 % !!) On top of that the significant advantage for Hotel Reservations is it provides a very customer-oriented service where this website allows user to choose their local language and currency.

Apart from the attractive packages, Hotel Reservations also provides the Vacation Rental with wide choices of locations. Well you might wonder what is Vacation Rental, but when you know it is any suite-type lodging that has self-catering facilities (wet bar, refrigerator, microwave, etc.). You might felt excited as I did when I checked out from the website.

If you think that’s all, then most properly you have not check out the cars rental page which provides a heart-warmed service. The car rental service is design for your convenience as first you can choose the most suitable car, yet can have your own pickup and drop-off date & time.

Again, that’s not all yet. As the credit card safety policy will ensure all your transaction process without hassle. Well you know what? After talking for so long, I am in fact looking for a vacation now. Hehe…