Sunday, November 23, 2008

Almost lost it again

Recently the workload is getting heavier as year end is approaching. Neckless is chasing everyone in the team to deliver the work. While i am sure the rest are doing well but i am barely breathing. Well, not exactly, partially was because of my dullness/laziness/restriction from Scybernet WPAD/addicted to facebook/PS2 games/nip tuck/charm... (yeah all 'the' excuses) that cause me wasted a lot of precious time... My bad.

Anyway, because of the 'unforeseen circumstances', I am loosing focus on paid post. I feel guilty cause these 2 of my good friends constantly reserve the opportunity for me, but due to my excuses, I cause them trouble sending SMS reminding me the opps.

Here this is for the both of you. Thank you for your efforts/time/SMSes and most importantly, remember me when you got something good to share...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm not the one who reserved for you this time... hehe... anyway, you are the one who shared the pp to me at the first place, then only I can get "second income"... haha!

Actually yesterday got one PPP for you, but couldn't reach you so it was lost.