Sunday, November 9, 2008

Next Level?

“This (or “the following”) blog post was (or “is”) based on information provided by Blogitive. For more information, please visit Blogitive.com.”

As my age is catching up, my career is also hitting the ceiling if I continue to hold just one degree. I am a very career minded person, loosing competitive in work means loosing motive in life. Thus I am thinking to further my study in order to reach the next level of career.


Recently I have been noticing the courses available from the newspaper. Somehow saying is always easier than action. Practically I am bounded by work most of the time. Going college is definitely no a valid approach. Thus i think the only option left is getting a online university degree.

After some researches, Capella University seems to offer the best flexibility that suits my needs. Furthermore there is a wide range of courses available, eg. Master in Business Administration. This will definitely help me in achieving my dreams. But first and foremost, I need a course in time management in order to squeeze a time for it...

No comments: