Friday, June 10, 2011

His name is Abdy.S

It’s not the job, it’s the people who is having and giving the pbm.

In fact the job also contribute to the factor, it’s really 24/7. I always kena call now. Imagine the call can last from morning til mid nite. I even experienced a call continue until 2.30am. It's effing exhausted. Just yesterday, there was a simulation started at 12am. Happy me.

Well the main problem here still this group biz user is too demanding. A simple error in the system also need conference bridge. Not to mentioned this system only in pilot mode but then still they requested for high sev. Really cannot tahan them. The best is this team is led by an asshole and he turned out to be the so call programme director..

Don’t know why all the heads also scare of him, including my boss. I feel humiliated cause there was a case last Saturday, in short not my fault but this fella called my personal phone at 7pm weekend and EFF me up and down with all the vulgar words. I argued with him over the call and also complaint to my boss on the next day. But from my conversation to my boss, I feel like I was hired to be humiliated. I don’t buy in and thats why I am very keen in looking for job. Reason being I don’t feel support from the team, from the boss, from the stakeholder at all. No point staying here anymore!

No comments: