Friday, June 10, 2011

Spending

This year I spent A LOT. This month even more ever since I moved in. First is the water leaking, second is installation of awning, third is the wardrobe and desks, later comes bed frame and the best is, my car died on me. The notorious gear box failure. It's not that bad and still in early stage, which i feel lucky to detect it and managed to sold it before the condition gets worsen. And of course, the sinful 18 levels of JPJ approvals which will be implemented on 15 June.

Despite of my feeling to the car , I have no choice but to let go. :( (althought all i treated it is just a transport anyway..) Now im waiting for my shiro to arrive. It is not something grand but rather downgrading myself like adopting from a german shepard to street dogs. But who cares? It is new, it is cool, it is cheap and it is worthy. A I mentioned, I treat it as a transport to commute in the city...

1 comment:

Yoke Fun said...

Shiro? from which company?