Friday, June 10, 2011

Second Wave

What they said is true. Although I kept thinking positively but somehow the worse is expecting to happen soon. Popo is getting weaker and her condition just dropped to the sudden low. I barely recognize her when I paid a visit earlier. It is hard to believe a healthy individual will totally changed with just a mere afternoon nap. (At least this is what I heard of). We gathered again and this round, she refused to admit. It is heart aching to see her suffering by taking each breath. It feels like thousand of needles pinning my skin, brain and heart whenever she frowned.

She couldnt speak clearly now and couldnt recognize if its day or night. If there is a god, spirits, my grandpa or ancestors, please I am requesting you to give her comfort for either way. And I hope her conscious didnt aware of the current hardship she is going through. Please..

2 comments:

隐形萤火虫 said...

Kw, spend more time with her.. No matter how it hurts n pain u guys hav to go through, it is better than regret later. 珍惜!

kokwah said...

thanks.. there isnt regret anymore, i just wanna see her smiling beautifully and happily only.