Wednesday, November 16, 2011

33

I have less than 5 smses for my birthday greeting on that day, and 2 wrote them on FB which i am certain they are genuine but starting from the third, they just followed.

It was a pitiful event but what can i ask for more? Luckily still I have free dinner from cp (thanks!), free cake and dinner from my family (grateful for that), 3 BGT as worth at USD15 from YYF (domo!), a free lunch on the following day by my colleague (ok cause i force her to..) and 2 surprise pieces of cakes from sender (sweet). After all it is not too bad. At least in this world there is still friend and family who love me as much as i love them. Thanks!

Happy birthday to me and I think have to stop counting my age d..

1 comment:

Yoke Fun said...

u got more than I had already... :P
anyhow I'm still appreciate life. Happy blogging~~ haha!