Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Alert

Ever since I picked up this role my body has been undergo a series of harsh situation. For example I have to hold my urine for a very long time because I was stuck in the conference bridge, and the situation is as bad as i barely able to walk to toilet with the over tank of urine at my bladder and i can feel the pain of it.

I am not a smoker and recently i feel my bladder start working abnormally because it seems I have the urge of going rest room more often I usually did. The worse is I can feel the pressure when passing urine. I aint sure if this is due to the work since it is merely about 6 months i on boarded, or it is due to the food intake i have that contained actos. Perhaps I should consult actos cancer lawyers and maybe can claim the medical fees out from it. : )

No comments: