Sunday, January 1, 2012

Apocalypse

I still have no idea what is the meaning of this word - apocalypse? Well I think it doesnt matter when the ending eventually lead us to the same destination - end. The only matter is how you have ended, and who you will ended with. For my case I guess I will be alone..

Nevertheless 2012 is a difficult path ahead, regardless of the jobs, life or the Maya prophecy. Good thing is, I am looking forward to it while everybody is looking back with what they've done wrong. So 2011.. Come on people, instead of staying behind grieving all those jokes, why not just live everyday the fullest since we have exactly 11 months and 20 days left on earth?

No I dont believe about the prediction but somehow i just couldnt stop myself repeating the song into the west now... Happy 2012.

No comments: