Sunday, January 1, 2012

My 2012 resolution

I think I just giving myself an excuse not to join the crowd in some recent happening club. It might seen dumb since I have all the reasons to be there but somehow I just gave a stupid reason by stuck at work. Well it's true that I did as the call caught me from 3pm to almost 10pm. Somehow you know, clubbing starts only midnight.

Anyway, i prefer to stay home today, accompany my mom and despite of my complaints, I drove her out to witness the new year with flashy fireworks. I dont know why but i begin to treasure time like this. Perhaps age is catching up, or perhaps i know something ahead might draw more of my personal time. or perhaps...

I dont know what is waiting ahead but all i want is the happiness and health within us. The rest, i dont care.

No comments: