Sunday, January 1, 2012

Make up Artist

Cosmetic is no longer the propriety of women nowadays. Look at the men, from academy winning movie star to award winning record holder, or from the harazhuku boy on tokyo street to political big guns. They have make up on their faces!

As the market is getting niche, white collar like me will eventually lost my job. I guess its time for me to pick up some skill. You might go ahead and LOL but things changed, especially I finally realize how important it is a total package for a man to carry his self image. I have begun to familiar myself with the self care product. Moving forward, I will continue to learn the cosmetic product on the market. Perhaps one day enroll to Nashville cosmetology school. You will never know I might be the next professional make up artist for Angelina Jolie!

This blog post was based on information provided by Blogitive. For more information, please visit Blogitive.com or contact Regency Beauty Institute – 3583 Alpine Avenue NW – Walker, MI 49544

No comments: