Sunday, January 1, 2012

cinaman company

Little to I know (in fact i know it very well and i am counting it every single minutes), its another 10 days left before my 20 days deep freeze period. It just came so sudden (although i am quite well aware) for this new opportunity (well, basically i made the first move) and it totally caught me off guard when they told me about the description (gosh i knew it very well already, im telling you that..).

However I am still not ready (hell no...) to take the challenge and I am still considering (which i couldnt wait to tender before i even know i get it!) the position. Anyhow, I am glad and yet worry about what's ahead of me (jokes of the decade if you know me..) and i seriously wish that i will join the dream company with dream package (continue dream on.. especially after seeing the pathetic offer letter...). I wish myself a best year ahead and all the best to myself (another hell...)

No comments: