Thursday, May 3, 2012

Virtual doctor

Just happened to read the brief of this post about the communication within doctor (physician) and patient. I am truly impressed. Not that I know in most develop country paying a visit to doctor is such a luxury but I am amazed by the idea of linking the social network along the medical line. Which I think it's a brilliant idea indeed. Especially nowadays I am getting less and less useful apps to the smart phone and I think this one just added the value and regain my interest in picking up my phone again and start browsing for the contacts. Basically the apps/idea is simple. Simply link the patient to doctor through some secure connection and approval and voila, you can exchange some medical info and build the conversation from there. Perhaps those single ladies should consider this as one of the paths to date doctors. Who knows right? Hahaa. Let me give you a hint - search for Stephen Daquino DO. You might meet one hot doc out there!

No comments: