Wednesday, May 23, 2012

The Hunger Game

Recently just watch this show 'the hunger game'. I didnt know it was such a hit show until my nephews nagged me to bring them to watch it cause they have read book. It is actually a series and they have finished them all, just like twilight, narnia, harry potter etc. For those i know them cause the movie is such a hit but for this show, it is just shining like a burning fire. I have to say, I am amazed by the make up and costume, especially the fire costume during the parade, that was esquisite. Co-incidentally, I saw the name patrick tatapolis, he is the creative director of the show and he also happened to be the co-judges in the reality show - face off. I've been following this show since season one and it is breath taking to see those competitors transform the model from usual look to some creatures/monster by mere brushes and sculp. It is inspiring and I wonder if I would have such skill if i attend course at Regency Beauty...

To be included at the end of your post: This blog post was based on information provided by Blogitive. For more information, please visit Blogitive.com or contact Regency Beauty Institute – 3583 Alpine Avenue NW – Walker, MI 49544

No comments: