Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Batman Rises

Yeah today is exactly one month since I became batman.. and hell i have not submit my timesheet and invoice to the finance team and i am living with reds on my ledger. gonna pk soon if they still dont pay me for sitting here do nothing most of the time but suffer the intangible pressure of scaring one day some one came by hand me a contract termination or question my contribution which i obviously dont except the fact I work on only few slides and main responsilibity of chairing some unuseful yet mandatory stupid meeting.

Because of this job I've been fretting since day 1 and yet the one month here is like very long d. I seriously dont know how to continue the role for a year but on another hand, i have no idea what to do after the contract ends also. I really dont feel like working over the corporate world but rather selling something or providing support which purely me driving and making the income solely into my pocket and not to others.. Sigh sigh sigh.. so lost now..

No comments: