Thursday, May 3, 2012

Waaaaa

wow.. count count ha.. it's been 5 months and 3 days since i updated the blog. what a loser me. if not because of zhu yuk fun 'reminded' for the bgt i think i would have forgotten that i even had a blog before.. hahaa.. thanks zhu yuk fun!! oh ya saw your updates bout your father's accident today. really feel sorry for that driver and hope your papa get well very soon ya. let me re-echoing this to my readers, if any, please drive safely and care about everyone out there. and make sure send the ppl you knocked off to hospital and not just paying few bucks as tong york fai... alright back to my topic, so fast oredi 5 months. i barely remember my password for blogspot, and to some point i cant login BGT cause they changed the web address... also not to forget the new blogspot interface that really wow me.. not that it is lousy but it is indeed fresh and sleek. i like it. as blogging is dying, this interface is really crucial to bring the minority to stay on and fight for pure fb! ganbatte yall, more updates on the way..

3 comments:

Yoke Fun said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Yoke Fun said...

hi... my dad is getting better from day to day but still, he can't have big movement yet. I just wonder where is that bastard now.... ><

the blogger interface changed before you abandoned it~~ :P ya it's improving now, welcome back to the blogging world! (thanks to bgt as well, if not bgt u still won't update right? :P)

btw... who is that zhu yuk fan? >.<

kokwah said...

how is your dad doing now? hope he fully recovered d.

yalar my motivation to blog is $$.. in fact that's my life time motive also. wahahaa..

u la zhu yuk fun. dont pretend yuk lui fun macam innocent!! hehee..