Thursday, May 3, 2012

Labor Day Update

A lot of things happened in the past 5 months, and yeah I am still alive and writing. To make a quick lazy sum up, here's some major change..

- I bought ipad 2 at 20% lower during apple CNY sales. Which I almost missed the deal cause I shopped at the Machine in the evening and about to paid, lucky they dont have the spec i wanted. But now everyone is holding ipad 3... I guess just too late to brag about...

- Hooorayyyy I finally escaped from scope and had almost 3 weeks CNY off in january while waiting to start my new job on 30 Jan. However I worked on the last day til 9pm cause running the last meeting, and busy organizing another meeting for my stupid boss.. or stupid me.. then next day only return to office and return my laptop and iphone and that caused me almost whole day again following up the meeting minutes with my boss.. really stupid me..

- Joined the new company for a month and then I had the first time and longest business trip to china shenzhen which last for 1 month. Detoured to Macao and Hong Kong during one of the weekends and still hoping can make the trip again. Somehow dream vanished now.. cause...

 - I came back then resigned and joined the current company which is just 2 weeks ago and still no idea why i joined them. Really regretted cause I had the chance to go UKKKKKKKKKKKK and Shenzhen again but i blew it. two word - FAN JIN!

2 comments:

Debbie Y said...

first of all, U still better than me. To the least, u are holding ipad 2, traveling for a month while other only can have few days local trip.....

kokwah said...

sigh long story short. i have no more holidays annual leave medical leave or anything. basically grounded here and work and work and work only.. sei mou??