Wednesday, May 23, 2012

ODB

It is the first thing my boss want me to put my crawls in on the first day i arrived at work. Lucky enough I manage to join the session before my boss left for no end date MC and i had the chance to 'experience' the fire and flare from the participants. Well that's not the best cause, my boss wants me to chair this forum for my 12 month tenure here. For a sec i thought of cancel this meeting cause it consisted of all the big shots. but most importantly i dont see the point cause the forum just going no where with no purpose or objective. People comes in just for the sake of showing face. kns. Now it's one month past and tomorrow is my first ODB under my control. I know a lot of people want to see me fail but I dont care how they think cause i just put a lot of different flavour to the slides and follow ups. After all I am only a contractor here who work for 12 months (only left 11 months to be exact..) So who cares, bring it on stupid oDB!

No comments: