Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Apparently..

It seems decades since I have put down a few words here. I literally have forgotten the feeling of blog writing. In fact it is not so long but the job i am working at makes me feel aging fast. This job is not only killing me from the inside but also distant me from my life as a friend, family, or human.

I basically dont see the path if i continue the role. The thought of give up basically surfacing every morning noon evening and night. This is not ranting but as reminded by cp i feel like one of the tragic encounter in hp where the employee expressed her stress and eventually passed out few days later with her company laptop on.

I am afraid and avoiding but unfortunately cant stop thinking that I will follow her footstep one day as days gone by. Hw pls save me...

No comments: