Wednesday, April 16, 2008

陈奕迅-对不起谢谢

I heard this song during my facial treatment. Well, not exactly song but just the music translated from the music box version in order to sooth the environment during the beautician squeeze my very pain pimples.

Without having known who sing the song, nor the title, I can only hum the chorus and it stays in my mind for about a year until this morning, finally I heard it from 988. The feeling just like striking the first prize of lottery as finally I know the singer and title of the song. Of course, I will download it tonight as quick as possible because I wanna sing it this Friday! Ya karaok session again. Yippie!

3 comments:

faizalnizam said...

Hi there, just dropping by to say Hello,

I found your blog from the Big Bang Master List.

Have a nice day.

kokwah said...

hi mr faizal. thanks for hopping by. nice to meet you and nice bike too! : )

Debbie Y said...

wei...got meme for u!