Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Neck Pain

My neck has been giving me problem for years. Apart from the daily causes (I am a heavy computer user), my neck has gotten worse caused from the accident 3 years back where I sprinted my neck. I went for an x-ray in a local hospital and resulted that my neck has a tiny crack. Scary huh?

As a consequence my neck will have the enormous pain whenever I over stressed it, or during rainy days. Although it might not necessary but I think it will be good if I can stock in some home medical supplies for emergency preparation purposes. Well, at least can ease my pain during the raining days.

1 comment:

buy cenforce 100mg online said...

buy cenforce 100mg online is an effective oral medicine in men with erectile dysfunction. It was significantly superior to placebo in increasing erections and allowing strong penetrative sexual intercourse. It should be taken orally 30 minutes to four hours before sexual activity but is most effective if taken one hour beforehand.