Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Headache

I don’t have migraine nor headache problem in the young age. But when age is getting older I feel I am easily tired and always have headache if lack of sleep. Comparing to last time I can sleep at 4 or 5am and wake up 10am to work.

Now? No such thing. Even if I sleep 12 hours a day I still feel lacking and blurry. I think I am just not the morning person. Basically my mind is blank every morning, but active at night. Worse of all is I will got headache all day if I lack of sleep. Sometimes I wonder should I try the shift work from 4pm to 12am. I think this hour suits me the most since I am at most ‘active’ time. Or best of all, work in UK or Amsterdam since 4pm-12am our time is their 9am-5pm. How I wish. Haha…

2 comments:

526Gemini said...

You are no longer leng zai anymore , dude !!

kokwah said...

hi hapi thanks for dropping by...

hi Pay Your Reviews, i hv registered on the website. thx for the money tips!

to eng eng chun dai zhi aunty: finally you found me le.. hehe..