Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Weird Dream 02

07 August became a very special date for me since 2002, where not only my life, but the entire family faith has changed. We lost the greatest husband/father/son/son-in-law/brother – my brother in law. He died in the tragic car accident and we went through the darkest hours of our life. Glad that everyone has moved on now. And for me, I learned on how to look at life in different perspective and angle, a mindset where life is not eternity, but spirit does.

Along the years since he had gone, I seldom dream of him. In my memory there was only once. It’s ironic because I dreamed about my cousin-brother-in-law more than I dreamed about my own. Perhaps the accident came too sudden, perhaps my relation with him just so so, or perhaps we don’t even know each other anymore. But no matter how I feel, I just glad to know that my mom and sister still feel his existence whenever the date is approaching…

No comments: