Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Weird Dream 03

Recently I had many weird dreams. They said this is due to the invisible stress at day causing the hallucination at night. Professional says dream does reflects something happened in the day, and some Professional even says it is some prophecy that something going to happen.

Whatever it is I’m sure the dream I had last night is not something good, because I dreamed of natural disaster – the twister in KL. I am not the expert in twister but I am surprised with the details in the dream. It was so real until I could remember that the weather was very windy. Then the bruises sky start forming the tornado, the tail was sharp but not touching the ground and the color was white and milky. It moves with fast speed and form the twister quickly when it hits the twin tower…

Screen changed just like the movie. I was driving home and the road was dark and congested. II on my head light and see peoples are rushing out from the town. I couldn’t reach my mom cell because my brother took her out for dinner. I was awake when I almost reach home, followed by the twister.

Isn’t that weird? I really wonder what does it implies to. And very coincident, today HK got typhoon. Although it is hardly to relate them both by deep down in my heart I still believe this is some bad symptom…

No comments: