Wednesday, August 6, 2008

The Hunt

As much as I am glad to hop but after a trial for a month I decided to begin the hunt again. I feel bad when she felt sorry for pulling me out to here but in fact I should be the one who feel sorry for all the good thing she had did for me.

However, things just not right and I’m glad that the previous payer has the interest in getting me back but I doubt the offer is not as much as what I am getting now. Some of my friend is asking me not to be too anxiety with current situation but they are not in my shoe and thus very hard for them to understand.

Although I can survive here but I know the disappointment of burned out will not be going away until I hop again. Thus I think this is a very good opportunity for me to sit down, relax and try to find what I always dreamt of. Just that I hope it could come earlier…

No comments: