Sunday, May 2, 2010

Back from TW

I missed one post when I was in TW due to no internet access in hotel. Damn. But still, thanks to YYF who always reminded me. Domo arigato gozaimasu.

Ok, back to topic. Finally i gotten back from the trip, which i have planned it a year ago for bringing the my grnadma's 4 precious daughters oversea. It was splendid, despite of the no internet connection thingy, or the serious nauseousness of the senior citizens during the hill track, and also the very FIRE steamboat session that got cheated by the idiot restaurant (partially i blame the tour guide), and lastly, the useless tour guide.

Other than that, it is a life-worthing to experience the view, the sea, the mountains and the deadly gorgeous sceneries. Because of that, I took 15GB (>2000) pictures for merely 6 days trips : )

Alrite, details come later, time for paid post. Hehe...

No comments: