Friday, May 14, 2010

Free iPad??

CP had really influenced me. We are attracted to whatever that begins with 'i'. Of course, only the 'i' product from apple.

I think I am just too desperate, till the point I paid USD15 (GBP10) to subscribe freebiejeebies. Of course, there is no such thing call 'free'. There is a catch, not just the GBP10, but also, the initiator has to refer 22 people to pay the same amount in order to get the free iPad 16GB wifi.

In my calculation, it does costs less than the original price but the effort to persuade people does not worth the price. (Although I do hope that you will help me .. hehe.)

Ok, if you really wanna try, here are the few simple steps:

1. Register an account through freebiejeebies. This one is really FREE :P
2. Select an offer - I picked little bid tasty and deposit GBP10. (I thought I can bid the cash back but no luck...) You may try other offer though...
3. Refer another 22 friends to get the "FREE" ipad. You may change your gift if you give up... : )

I know this sounds like a scam, furthermore, I have not received the gift. But please read my email conversation below. I think it worths to give it a try with USD15 (3 paid posts) : )

----------------------------------------
freebie jeebies to me
show details 10:23 PM (2 hours ago)

Hey, this is Victoria from freebiesjeebies, I noticed you have signed up to the website to be able to receive your free ipad. Just a quick email to remind you that you are half way to being the owner of your selected free gift. You have one last thing that is needed and that is to complete an offer. The best offer to complete is the Intuit (free trial) as it only takes a few minutes.
Feel free to email me back if you have any questions or queries and I will be glad to help you out!

Victoria

-----------------------------------
me to freebie
show details 11:17 PM (1 hour ago)

Thanks Vic,

Can you send me the weblink for Intuit and/or the steps to complete the offer in Freebies jeebies?

KW

-----------------------------------
freebie jeebies to me
show details 11:23 PM (1 hour ago)

hi KW you don't need the link for intuit :) - simply click on the "offers" link on your freebiejeebies account.
then quickly signup to the intuit website to complete your offer.

if you still need any more assistance please just reply back :)

Victoria

-----------------------------------
me to freebie
show details 11:28 PM (1 hour ago)

That's the problem. I couldnt see/find intuit from the offer page.

There are only 6 offers showed up: RummyRoyal, FastHosts, LunarPages, Little Bid Tasty, Livedrive and Win Trillions... No other links/offers.

KW

-----------------------------------
freebie jeebies to me
show details 11:32 PM (1 hour ago)

sorry my bad i forgot to ask which country you had signed up from as some offers are not available worldwide?

the only other offer i could recommend KW is the little bid tasty offer... it does cost to complete your offer but the amount you can receive from freebiejeebies is priceless,

there is a forum where all people who have signed upto freebiejeebies chat about their freebies they have received.. its located here

http://www.exceem.co.uk/forums/i-got-my-free-item/

the amount you can receive is unlimited? hope this can help you with your offer KW

good luck, as always im here to help

Victoria

-----------------------------------
me to freebie
show details 11:59 PM (1 hour ago)

Thanks again, but i need some help here.

I have signed up for little bid tasty through the offer link, but still, the page still showing a pending offer...
Secondly, may i know how many referrals is required to entitle the gift i signed up?

KW

-----------------------------------
freebie jeebies to me
show details 12:07 AM (59 minutes ago)

about the offer it should show as completed once you have successfully placed a cash bid on any item on little bid tasty. then it will go from pending to completed and your done. :)

the last part is stated on your account home page on freebiejeebies it will give you a number like the following
Offer Completed

0 / ? Referrals

the home page is where you can change your free gift to anything you wish :)

-----------------------------------
me to freebie
show details 12:15 AM (51 minutes ago)

perfect, and thanks.

last question - do my referrals require to signed up the offer page (like my case) in order to count as 1 qualify referral?

-----------------------------------
freebie jeebies to me
show details 12:19 AM (47 minutes ago)

yes they do....but as you can see it is pretty simple and quick to do.... plus then that way your friends can also join in and get a free ipad or anything else they wanted for free as well.

hope this has helped and again..... if you have any more questions feel free to email me back and i will be glad to help

victoria

No comments: