Sunday, May 2, 2010

Time to say goodbye

This round, i wanna talk about music. Classical music indeed. Unbelievable? I know, me too. Perhaps age is catching up, time to slow down the aggressiveness like Marilyn Manson.

Again, and as usual, i have this song in my mp3 collections for ages but i didnt give it damn due to different genre. Until one day, i bored with my usual music library and opened this with itchy hand. Bam, the moment i heard it, i decide to include it as my goodbye song in my funeral (i know it might be too soon, but we will never know and i know i sound strange enough for preparing it :)

I knew these 2 singers for long, i know this song for long, but i didnt know this song was duet by these 2 singers. As a result, from then on the song is in my ipod playing nonstop till now... Hope it wont be my last song, yet.

No comments: