Sunday, April 24, 2011

Melancholic

Sunday. I wonder what is going on with me. I woke up at 2pm today but I am still feeling lazy and dont feel like going to anywhere (although I went plaza damas for starbuck in the afternoon..). But I was so tired (still) where i reach home by 5pm and surfing astro til 6pm. Then I doze off til 8pm. After dinner, and im here still feeling tired..

I guess I am experiencing what a normal people call as Sunday blue. This seldom happen on me for the past few years due to the work. I admit this is somehow related to work but tiny part of me dont agree. Perhaps it's a remorse feeling for giving up hanoi trip, which the hong kong couldnt compensate since it is rather a nanny trip again. I hope it does feel good but still, I am not happy because i dont have my own time.

I think my future trip will be all alone if i continue to have thoughts like this!

No comments: