Wednesday, April 27, 2011

TSM 2

Why am i keep using the same title? Well to continue the first part of story. Yes I joined the team. They used to be my stakeholders, and i produce report to them. I posses good impression to the team and always wanted to try on but somehow something always stop me. I guess that's freedom.

Without choices, cause heaven was fading, the death show his helping hand to me and try to pull me to hell. It's a trap, i knew, he is bad, i sensed it, i've seen it, but in the end i am in. Why? Money of course, but unfortunately, they cant give, or rather not yet. Then why? I dont know, perhaps I am too bored, perhaps i want a better prospect (LIAR!), or perhaps i just hypocrite. So here I am started 3 weeks, coming fourth. So far I am happy being tortured but what's ahead of me? Definitely worse. Hahaa..

4 comments:

Yoke Fun said...

Congrats TSM~~!! At least you've made a change, challenge is just to help you grow...

kokwah said...

i dun wan challenge. i dun wan growth, i just wan money la.. haha..

Anonymous said...

Highly rated post. I be taught something totally new on totally different blogs everyday. Deciding on one . stimulating to read the paper content material from different writers and learn just a little one thing from their website. I’d like to use sure of this content on my weblog you’re mind. Natually I’ll give a hyperlink here we are at your internet-site. Respect your sharing.

Yoke Fun said...

no pain no gain brother~~