Wednesday, April 27, 2011

TSM

TSM stands for technology service manager. I was rehired to this company under the service management but doing a rather different role. Begin with a rough startfor 1.5 year that worthwhile for the next 1.5 year. Simple, i was at the learning curve and the second half of the duration is just maintain something that couldnt be changed, at that time.

I got expelled (to be exact is sold to) another department because of the service management head left the company and due to the incompetence of my boss, the team was disbanded. From then on until last month i was living in heaven although barely survive with the tiny income.

Now, heaven's gone, hell welcome me to their family. I may be in second and third floor of hell now but i do hope i will go back to earth before falling deeper..

No comments: