Sunday, April 24, 2011

PC Fair 2011

I almost, and i am still regretted for not buying the HP mini which costs RM799. It is not a small amount but compare with the original price of RM1099, it definitely worth the value. Furthermore to compare with a pad, this is like a sky vs earth. Pad cant give me 160gb with atom 450 proc. Most important file transfer and a working machine, not a toy. Plus, pad cost above 1k, this cost less more than that.

But when i look back, do i really need one? It will dead convenient to carry this during Japan trip but what if it's over. Will it be useful or just another junk at home since it doesnt support much thing? Well I dont know. I still cant find the answer and most probably i will give it to my nephew as a device for his home work later.

Looking at my financial condition now, I guess i better just put this on hold again. Unless I meet this offer again, or otherwise, faith will decide for me..

No comments: