Monday, September 24, 2007

The High Fives

Surprise surprise and surprise. I was tagged by a blogger who is out from my normal blogging network - Sean. While enjoying the happiness of crossing my blog to the others, I am also having the hectic in looking my archive in order to blog this post. Ok, lemme try…

Here are some specifications of the tag:

1. Post 5 links to 5 of your previously written posts. The posts have to relate to the 5 key words given below.

2. Tag 5 other friends to do this meme. Try to tag at least 2 new acquaintances (if not, your current blog buddies will do) so that you get to know them each a little bit better.

3. Don’t forget to read the archived post and leave comments.


Link ONE must be about family:

* Family trip to Malacca ~ I still miss the satey celup.. What a great memory shared with my family.

Link TWO must be about friends:

* Desperate Housewives ~ I got many many close friends but chose these 2.. Reason ma, simple. Cause I am going to tag them with this post also. Muahahaa…

Link THREE must be about yourself:

* About myself… ~ Basically these entire blog also talking about myself… =_=”

Link FOUR must be about your love


* Shopping for My Mother’s Day ~ My family is my support, but my sign is not cancer.

Link FIVE can be anything you like

* Read My Blog Efficiently ~ Read this and you will find out…

Here I need to tag 5 people…
Fennie's World
The Hiding Place of Invisible Firefly
Love & Life ~
My Inspiration Sharing Land
Malaysian JMF Blogger

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for replying my tag. I hope I can be your regular network~
haha~

kokwah said...

Hi Sean, Welcome. You are already my regular network... hehe.